Tuesday 8 January 2013

Space Girl Bath Ballistic - Lush

I am not very good at describing scents so you might have to check their website for the description, but I think it have a sort of lavender scent so it's not a very sweet scent. The lady who served me said it has glitter and popping candy in it! To be honest, I was exoecting more popping candy, as their was very little of it. The glitter is very fine so if some stays on your skin it's not noticeable which O suppose is a good thing. It turned my bath water a nice lavender purple and I was happy to find that the scent stayed on my skin for a long time (I was also complimented on it) It is $5.95 AUD which I think is a pretty good price.

Look out for my next blog which will be on the 'Candy Mountain Bubble Bar' !!

                                          ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment