Monday 14 January 2013

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - Lush

After many weeks of telling myself to blog about this, I am finally doing (I am probably one of the laziest people in the world :)). Well...first off, this bubble bar smells amazeballs! It's quite sweet smelling which I loove. It adds a greenish tinge to you water and the bubbles smell so nice of course and with all lush products I'm sure, the smells sta
ys on your skin after the bath. So as you can see there is not much to say about this product except that is GREAT! ...glad that's off my chest ;).
Just noticed it looks like pink and green poop. AANNDD I forgot to mention it was from the christmas range so you won't be able to buy it until the end of the year.

                                                                                                        ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment