Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas is Superb

So...It's officialy the holiday season which has made me quite excited, although it is very hot...Wait! What? That's right, I live in the Sunny country that is Australia! It may seem strange to not celebrate christmas when it's cold an snowing but I suppose that is the price I have to pay for freedom. Of course it would be nice for it to be snowing right now:).
The Christmas of 2010 was in fact spent in Norway which was beautiful, so you could say I had a 'white christmas' that year. That was the month I could celebrate christmas like people from the top half of the world... You know, making snowmen, snowangels and the rest of it! Of course I wasn't any good at making snowmen, so this was my best attempt (this photo was taken a day or two after I made it and it rained a bit during that time so it was slightlty melted) Oh well!
 
New year was also spent in Norway, which meant we could set off fireworks in the backyard! Unfortunately for me though I couldn't set off any fireworks so I ha dthe next best thing! SPARKLERS!
 
This year christmas will be a little different than normal. This year I am spending christmas with my dad! Which don't get me wrong, I am excited about but I guess It will feel kind of odd not having my mum there, but I know she is going to have fun as she is spending christmas at the 'also' very sunny Sunshine Coast! Lucky her!
 
Where is my puppy in all of this? Well he is just happy lounging around, barking at everyone that walks past our house and eating, like any dog would :)
 
Well that's it for my FIRST blog! What will I write about next time? Nobody knows! Not even me!
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment