Sunday 16 December 2012

Maybelline- Super Stay 14 hour Lipstick

I am not much of a lipstick person, but I thought I would try these out. They have a nice range of colours from nudes to bright reds. I wouldn't say they are really pigmented, but they're definitely not sheer. One thing I noticed is that they have a pleasant scent (I don't kniw if it's weird to smell lipstick :P). It applies nicely and it does last quite a while during the day, but I wouldn't say it lasts 14 hours. I believe they are not too pricey (Don't remember how much they are exactly). I also think the packaging is nice because it enable you to see the colour easily; like, if you were to go into your makeup bag or whatever, you can pick the colour you want straight away....that is if you carry more than one lipstick at a time :I. So I reckon... Go and buy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment