Sunday 9 December 2012

Sugar Baby Pomegranate Perfume

This is my first roller-ball perfume and so far I. Am. Loving. It! So firstly I think the packaging is pretty cute. It comes in a little box with pink and white stripes on it but I three that out when I bought so I have no picture of that. I'm not actually sure if this actually smells like pomegranate or not but it does smell delicious. The only way I can describe this is that it smells like a sweet, fruity juice... If you can imagine what that smells like :L Anyway, when you put it on I swear the smell can fill up an entire room, but it's not overwhelming. I would say you would probably only need to touch up the scent once or twice during the day/night, but I guess you ha e to do that with any other perfume. There is also a vanilla and I think island flower scent which also smell really great aaand they also have candles with these scents. I purchased this from Cotton on Body, which I think is just in Australia but you could probably order it online if you wanted!
                                                                                                                   ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment