Saturday 12 January 2013

Lace Pocket - DIY

 


I have been looking around for some simple DIY projects to keep me occupied during the holidays and I came across this on 'Pinterest'. I remebered seeing something like this on youtube a while back and I have been meaning to do it ever since... but I forgot about it :P Anyway, I just thought I would share it with you because I think it is something that is very easy and qiuck to do and it is a great look for the warmer seasons :). Let me know if you want any more DIY projects and if you have any DIY projects to share then please do because I would love to see them! :)

                                                                              <3                                                                               

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment