Sunday 9 December 2012

Ginger Sparkle Shower Gel

This is my first purchase from 'The Body Shop' believe it or not! I saw they had their Christmas products out and I had to smell everything so I took a whiff of this and omigosh I fell in love! There was no price tag but I thought...I MUST BUY IT!...I found out it was $20 which is a bit steep for shower gel but whaatever. Soo.. It smells like either ginger beer or ginger bread men. It says it has ginger root extract and honey and I also noticed in the ingredients that it also has...caramel :o which I thought to be strange. It lathers up nicely and after you dry off, the scent lingers slightly on your skin which is nice. So overall I think this is a pretty good product!

                                                                                                                                 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment